TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
The information contained in the website of Andes Petroleum Ecuador Ltd. is solely for informative purposes. By using this website, you accept the terms and conditions contained herein, as well as the Declaration of Privacy.
Safety of the site
You should not breach or attempt to breach the safety of this website. Any attempt to do so could bring legal charges against you. Breaching the safety of this website includes, but is not limited to:
- Entering or attempting to enter a server or account to which you have no authorized access;
- Accessing data or taking action to obtain data, information or services not provided for your use;
- Attempting to test the vulnerability of any data system or network associated with this website;
- Plagiarizing, altering or destroying authentication and safety measures;
- Transmitting material containing viruses, a Trojan horse, dangerous executables, corrupt files or any other programming routine that could damage, interrupt or interfere with the normal functioning of this website.
Other prohibited activities
- Publishing, sending or transmitting to or through this site any material that is illegal, offensive, abusive, defamatory, threatening, vulgar, sexually-explicit or that undermines children’s rights, any material invasive of the person’s privacy or any material which the Company believes, at its sole discretion, should not be published or transmitted through the site.
- Loading or making available files containing images, programs or any other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, but not limited to, laws on reserved rights, registered trademarks and any advertising rights, unless you are entitled to such rights or have control over them or have obtained proper authorization;
- Engaging in any misleading advertisement;
- Violating any law or regulation; or
- Assisting or allowing any person to engage in the activities described above.
Reserved rights and registered trademarks
All rights on designs, registered trademarks, images, logos, names and other intellectual property rights, whether or not registered, are the property of Andes Petroleum Ecuador Ltd., and are protected by Ecuadorian intellectual property rights.
No component of this website may be copied, reproduced, published, loaded, transmitted or distributed in any way whatsoever without the written permission of the owner of the reserved rights, except when a copy of the materials is downloaded on your personal computer and printed for personal use only, while maintaining all reserved rights in tact. Any modification to the material or use of material for any other purpose is a violation of the Company’s reserved rights and other copyrights and may result in legal action.
The material on this website is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. The Company does not warrant that the material on this website is accurate, complete, updated or without error.
Limitation of liability
The Company is not liable for direct, special, indirect or other kind of damages, including, but not limited to, loss of usage, loss of benefit or loss of data from the use of this website or of the material contained herein or accessed through this website. Furthermore, the Company is not liable for any damage that could be caused from probable viruses or destructive programs in the content or from unavailable services of the page or from the user’s receipt, storage and transmission of data from the page.
Links to third-party sites
This website contains links to other websites. The Company is not liable for the content of any site linked to this website and does not have any control over the content, safety and privacy practices thereof. References to any product, service, process or other information by any trademark, manufacturer, vendor, etc. neither constitute nor imply any kind of endorsement or recommendation by the Company.
Doing business with Andes Petroleum Ecuador Ltd.
The contents of the sections “Work with us” and “Information for Vendors” in this website do not generate any commitment on the part of the Company to establish a relationship of employment or business with you.
Revisions of the terms and conditions of use
The Company reserves the right to change, amend or revise this website and the information contained herein at any time without notice. Latest update: November 18th, 2010.
DECLARATION OF PRIVACY
This is the Declaration of Privacy of Andes Petroleum Ecuador Ltd. (hereinafter the Company). By using this website, you agree to the key aspects of the Declaration of Privacy provided below.
In the majority of cases, you may use the site without providing any personal data. For certain pages, however, personal data will be solicited to provide the service you request. Personal data might include contact information, such as your name, name of the company or organization where you are employed and your position, address, telephone number, e-mail address, etc. You are not obligated to furnish this information, but should note that without doing so, it will not be possible to process your application.
In addition, the Company reserves the right to collect or automatically process certain information about your visits to the Company’s website. These include: the pages you visited, the links used to enter, and other actions taken with respect thereto. Furthermore, certain information sent by your browser to all websites you visit are stored, such as your computer’s IP, type of browser, language, operating system, date and time of your visit, and the website from where you linked us. Under no circumstances do we link such data to your personal identification.
Use of information
The Company uses personal information solely for the following purposes
- To contact you in order to respond to your comments or questions
- To analyze the visits to the Company’s websites and for reports to put needed improvements into place, such as implementing safety measures and facilitating usage.
- To collect job applications. For this purpose, the Company may keep your data for future use, unless you expressly request otherwise.
Given that the Internet is not safe, the Company will not be liable for any damage resulting from the transmission, interception or distortion of communications to or from the Company’s website.
Revisions of this Declaration of Privacy
The Company reserves the right to change, amend or revise this Declaration of Privacy at any time without notice. Latest update: November 18th, 2010.